Trinity Lutheran Church
Published in 1994 by the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. This volume has 10 pages.
Straddling the Fairfield – Pickaway County line, west of Rockmill is the community of Marcy, in which the Trinity Lutheran Church was organized in 1856 with Peter Eirech as the 1st minister. This church was built on land donated by Jacob Brobst who settled in 1806 in Fairfield County. Many of the members of Trinity came from the Salem/Glick/Brick congregation.
Non-Member's Price $4.00
Member Only Price $3.60