St. Thomas Evangelical German Lutheran Church
Published in 1995 by the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. This volume has 85 pages.
The St. Thomas German Lutheran Congregation was in existence from at least 1842 when the first entry was recorded in what appears to be the earliest churchbook. Until 8 September 1843, the congregation must have held their meetings in members’ homes because it was on that date that Frederick A. Martens and his wife , Catherine for the sum of $10.00 paid by the German Lutheran Congregation in Madison Township named St. Thomas’ sold to the church the premises on which the first church building was constructed.
Non-Member's Price $8.00
Member Only Price $7.20