St. Matthew Lutheran Church
Published in 1985 by the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. This volume has 43 pages.
St. Matthew had its start approximately 1853 in Sugar Grove, Ohio. The congregation first met in a church building originally used by the United Brethren congregation. The building in use in 1883 had been built in 1873 at a cost of $2,100.00. The pastor at that time was Charles A. Schultz and the membership was about fifty.
Non-Member's Price $7.50
Member Only Price $6.75