St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church
Published in December of 1994 by the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. This volume has 65 pages.
St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church was associated with many of the Lutheran Churches in Fairfield County, Ohio. Its first pastor, Michael J. Steck also served as the pastor of the Salem/Glick/Brick Church. In 1852 when Peter Eirich was assigned to the Lithopolis charge, it consisted of four preaching points, one at the St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lithopolis, the others at St. Zion’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bloom Township, Fairfield County, David’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canal Winchester, Franklin County (Formerly Fairfield County ) and at Jobs Evangelical Lutheran Church in Violet Township, Fairfield County, Ohio. The scattered church records of the rest of the Lithopolis Charge have been published by the Fairfield County Chapter, OGS in the book entitled David’s German Reformed Church, Madison Township, Franklin County, Ohio and the Winchester Charge 1839-1900.
Non-Member's Price $7.00
Member Only Price $6.30