The Fairfield County Chapter, OGS is dedicated to the collection, preservation, and publication of records and genealogical materials; providing access to genealogical information; education and assistance for those interested in genealogy.
This chapter is a registered non-profit 501(c)(3), tax exempt organization. All donations are tax deductible and gratefully appreciated.
Benefits of Membership:
- Quarterly issues of the newsletter, Fairfield Trace
- 10% discount on all publications
- Access to the Members Only section of the website, which includes Fairfield County research items and all editions of our newsletter
- Free queries published in the newsletter. Submit your query, in writing or by E-mail, and include your name, address and the date.
e-mail to: email@example.com
- Ancestry Chart File: File containing charts of ancestors as submitted by members. Each member is encouraged to submit at least one, five generation chart.
- Fairfield County Lineage Societies: Membership in either of our two Lineage Societies.