This section contains issues of the Chapter’s quarterly newsletter, the Fairfield Trace, as well as additional research items.
The Chapter’s goal is to continually improve this collection by adding new material on a regular basis.
Members, just click on the links below.
If you are not a member and wish to join, please see our MEMBERSHIP page.
Fairfield Trace Newsletters
Current Newsletter Spring 2023
- Subject Index for the newsletter, Fairfield Trace
- Index to the Fairfield County Vertical File; a collection of information about Fairfield County, Ohio.
- Burials with no headstone in the Forest Rose Cemetery, Lancaster, Ohio.
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM), General Land Office Records for Fairfield County, Ohio from 1800 to 1809
- Burial Listings from an early 1900’s reading of the Old Lancaster Cemetery
- Roster of the 17th Ohio Volunteer Infantry
- Fairfield County 19th Century Divorces